Friday, August 14, 2009

Nazi Healthcare?

It’s settled. The debate is over. There is not a shred of doubt left. The evidence is gargantuan, concrete and empirical. Now that so many conservatives so passionately believe that American healthcare reform is actually a gateway drug to the next Nazi holocaust, there is no argument left. Because with this latest campaign of uber-nonsense they have finally confessed! The Conservatives have officially, purely and unapologetically declared themselves completely, deeply, and fundamentally stupider than fuckin’ shit.
It has even been entered into the dictionary:

con·ser·va·tive  \kən-ˈsər-və-tiv\ –adjective

1. lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind.
2. slow of mind; obtuse; given to unintelligent decisions or acts; acting in an unintelligent or careless manner; lacking intelligence or reason; brutish.
3. characterized by or proceeding from mental dullness; foolish; senseless
4. tediously dull, esp. due to lack of meaning or sense; inane; pointless
5. stupider than fuckin’ shit.

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more. I thought nothing could surprise me anymore,I really did. I thought I knew the true magnitude of American ignorance. But like you, I was absolutely flabbergasted by the recent outcry against private option health care and other sensible reforms of the system. Do that many people really enjoy paying out the nose to insurance companies? Apparently they do.
I cannot understand the "protesters" showing up at town hall meetings screaming about the evils of health reform. They're protesting against affordable health care! Yeah, I hate that stuff. Please charge me more than I can possibly pay for and give me substandard care with a lot of bureaucratic hoops to jump through to get it--that's the American way! Argh!